Download the app ”MyIPTV Player” from ”Store” to your computer.
- Install the MyIPTV Player app from the Microsoft Store on your computer. (This app is for Xbox One too so if you own a Xbox One console and are logged in to your Microsoft account make sure your installation is taking place on your computer and not in the background to your Xbox.)
- Start the app and go to ”Settings”
- Type the adress to the ”m3u_plus playlist” that you recieved fro us. Click on the button below ”Refresh channel list from remote source”.
- Scroll down to ”Epg website” and type the adress to our epg (electronic program guide) http://epg.iptvworld.global/epg/epg.xml.gz
- Now all channels are loading, this can take a minute or two so please be patient.
- Once the channels are loaded, you can see all channels listed. From the drop-down menu on the top left corner you can choose wich country you like to watch. Choose Sweden if desired and click on it, now you can see all swedish channels.
- When you look at a channel there is some setting options if you right-click on the screen.
- Go back to look at ”Settings” once again. You can do some changes here if you want. For example, choose your favourite country to watch and let the app start up with your favourite next time.
- Feel free to email us with questions about MyIPTV Player regarding setup or other settings, email@example.com
- DONE, enjoy!!!