VLC Mediaplayer Guide
Here is how to install and enjoy IPTV on VLC mediaplayer.
- Download and install the VLC app (http://www.videolan.org/vlc/) and then copy your m3u line adress to clipboard (ctrl+c)
- Run the app and DO NOT do anything else than press Ctrl+V
- Paste the m3u line adress and klick OK.
- You can now see channel list, a LOT of channels.
- You can delete any channels by simply highlight them and klick DELETE. Save all of the rest channels a a new playlist in a folde of your own choice. Close VLC and go to your folder where you saved your new playlist. Double click that file and VLC should start with your new own created playlist.