Tvip 410 / 412 / 415 Installation Guide
This instructions works generally for all Tvip IPTV boxes, models 410, 412, 415.
For the Tvip s-605 there is a seperate guide
1.Connect all cables and start your new IPTV Box
2. First of all you can choose preferred language, then choose and confirm your internet connection. (We recommend using cable for watching IPTV. Wifi loose signal and data in the air so you can experience freezing picture or ”lagg” using wifi).
The Tvip is now looking for updates so let it be. If your language was missing hopefully there is an option for your language after the automatic restart.
3. After restart you have to confirm your internet connection again.
4. Go to settingsa and choose your time-zone.
5. Now the first basic part is done so let us set up the internet portal.
Go to settings and choose ”Network”, make changes on this page so it looks exactely like this.
Stream Source: Multicast
MPEG-TS Buffering, msec: 1000
DVR Storage: No storage
Timeshift storage: Internal storage
Content Source: Web Portal
Below Content Source and Web Portal there is a button saying ”Setup Web portal”.
Click on that one and type the adress to the internet portal, make sure it looks exactely like this when you are done!
Portal URL: (given by provider to your email)
Portal Manager: Off
Use Web portal: Whole System
API Mode: MAG (if MAG is not an option, choose GSTB)
When you are done just click ”Apply”
OBS! Some new TV models are having trouble syncronizing the updatingfrequency called ”Hertz/FPS-frame per second” with the IPTV box. If you experiencing s.c FPS LAGG, (the picture freezes) it is very easy to solve this problem, go to Settings – Display and set ”HDMI Auto Framerate” to ”ON”.
Remote control tip of the day:
Whn you watch TV, press the button on the remote with a magnifying glass symbol, then there is a pop-up menu showing up. Now you can choose and activate subtitles or maybe you want to change audio track. If there is no choice for your language subtitles then this program or channel does not offer subtitles in your language at this moment. We are constantly working with updates so your language maybe shows up as an option in a short period of time.
The button that has a symbol with a gear on it opens all the IPTV box settings.
Enjoy IPTVWORLD !!!
Freeze or lagg disturbing. List of potential problems listed below.
- Your IPTV box is connected to your wifi, this is not the ultimate solution to watch IPTV. The wifi signal is not a solid stream and is pending up and down in strenght. It doesn’t matter if your box is connected to the higher standard 5Ghz, the pending strenght in connection is still there.
Connect your IPTV box to internet with cable to the Ethernet port.
- You have a splitter or other device connected in between the IPTV box and the router.
Make sure that your IPTV box is connected DIRECTELY to your router
- Your firewall blocks the data package of your tv stream.
Disconnect your firewall temporarely and restart your IPTV box.
- NEW updates on IPTV server or for your IPTV box
Disconnect the power to your IPTV box and wait for 5 sec and plug the power back again for a restart.
Go to settings and system. Choose ”Look for updates now” and let the box search for the latest firmware to install. Simply follow instructions on the screen and your latest firmware will be installed.
- FTP-LAGG, Some new TV models are having trouble syncronizing the updatingfrequency called ”Hertz/FPS-frame per second” with the IPTV box. If you experiencing s.c FPS LAGG, (the picture freezes) it is very easy to solve this problem.
Go to Settings – Display and set ”HDMI Auto Framerate” to ”ON”
- Buffer settings needs to be adjusted
Go to SETTINGS and then TV. Change the ”MPEG TS Buffer, millisec” to 5000, click OK and restart your IPTV box.