Guide only for TVIP 605 IPTV box
1. Connect all cables and start your Tvip 605 TV Box
2. First of all choose language. If some language is missing you have to let the box automatically run the update so just choose ENGLISH, the box is now looking for update and will restart when finished. Now there are more languages too choose from.
3. Confirm your internet connection, use cable connection to the internet if possible.
4. Go to “Settings” and choose your timezone. This is important to have a EPG working properly.
5. Now adjust your screen settings, follow insructions on the screen and click “OK”.
NOW THE PORTAL SETTINGS….
6. Scroll down and then right to get to the TV settings, click “OK”
7. Make sure the settings on this page look like this, not much to change.
MPEG-TS buffer, millisek: 1000 ms
DVR-storage: No storage
Time-shift storage: Internal storage
Content Source: Web-Portal
Below content source you can see the button “Set up Web-Portal”, this is what to do next so click on that.
8. Make sure the settings on this page look EXACTELY like this!
Portal URL: http://iptvw.net:8080/c/
Portal Manager: Off
Use Web-Portal: Whole system
API Mode: MAG
When this is done press “Apply”. Now it is time to restart your Tvip 605.
If all settings have been done correct you will now enter the world of first-class IPTV.
(OBS! Some new TV models are having trouble syncronizing the updatingfrequency called “Hertz/FPS-frame per second” with the IPTV box. If you experiencing s.c FPS LAGG, (the picture freezes) it is very easy to solve this problem, go to Settings – Display and set “HDMI Auto Framerate” to “ON”.)
DONE – Welcome to our world of problem-free IPTV
Remote control tip:
When you look at a channel and press the magnifying glass, you will see a menu where you can make some changes, such as activating the subtitles if it is missing. If your language is missing in this subtitle selection list, then there is simply not that subtitle for that channel right now. Updates are constantly pending.
The symbol with a gear on the remote opens TVIP Box “System Settings”.
Freeze or lagg disturbing. List of potential problems listed below.
- Your IPTV box is connected to your wifi, this is not the ultimate solution to watch IPTV. The wifi signal is not a solid stream and is pending up and down in strenght. It doesn’t matter if your box is connected to the higher standard 5Ghz, the pending strenght in connection is still there.
Connect your IPTV box to internet with cable to the Ethernet port.
- You have a splitter or other device connected in between the IPTV box and the router.
Make sure that your IPTV box is connected DIRECTELY to your router
- Your firewall blocks the data package of your tv stream.
Disconnect your firewall temporarely and restart your IPTV box.
- NEW updates on IPTV server or for your IPTV box
Disconnect the power to your IPTV box and wait for 5 sec and plug the power back again for a restart.
Go to settings and system. Choose “Look for updates now” and let the box search for the latest firmware to install. Simply follow instructions on the screen and your latest firmware will be installed.
- FTP-LAGG, Some new TV models are having trouble syncronizing the updatingfrequency called “Hertz/FPS-frame per second” with the IPTV box. If you experiencing s.c FPS LAGG, (the picture freezes) it is very easy to solve this problem.
Go to Settings – Display and set “HDMI Auto Framerate” to “ON”
- Buffer settings needs to be adjusted
Go to SETTINGS and then TV. Change the “MPEG TS Buffer, millisec” to 5000, click OK and restart your IPTV box.