MAG 250-256 Installation Guide
FOR LOCKED MAG Boxes klick here —>
THIS INSTRUCTIONS IS ONLY FOR MAG IPTV BOXES
- Open ”Settings” and then ”System Settings”
- Scroll down to ”Software Update” and click ”OK”, comtinue by clicking the red button for update. If system tells you that you´re system is already updated then it is OK..
(You got a MAG 256, Go to step 4)
- Click on Video and set to 1080p and 1920×1080, then click OK and go back a step.
- Opena ”Settings” and then ”System Settings”
- Click on ”General”, type pool.ntp.org on server then click OK and finally go back a step.
- Click on ”Portals”
- Edit Portal 1 with the following:
Portal name: (you choose a name)
Portal URL: (is given after purchase of subscription)
- On Portal 2 you do not have to edit anything.
- Go into ”Advanced settings” and change timezone to yours to get the EPG working properly (electronic program guide). Click OK to save this settings.
- Go backwards until you get to the first screen. If the box want to restart, let it do so, otherwise you have to restart it manually.
- After restart the portal is loading, choose your country or the group of channels you want to watch and enjoy the stream!
- If you experience some lagg just go to settings end then advanced settings. Change buffer size from 0-10 and click OK. Go back to your TV-show or movie and enjoy.
- DONE !!!
We activate your IPTV Box after payment of subscription. Thius can take a while but if your not recieving picture on your screen within 4-6 hours then send us an email asap.!